Epicurean Cutting Board -Handy Series
Epicurean-Handy Series cutting boards can be used to prepare, carry and serve dishes.
Equipped with a handle that makes it easier when you want to use it to carry food from the kitchen to the dining table
Using inch wood, the Epicurean Handy series cutting boards are highly efficient and are the perfect solution for anyone with a small kitchen.
- 100% Made in USA
- Environmentally friendly materials: using wood with natural fibrous surfaces from cultivated forests.
- Dishwasher safe
- Knife friendly
- Heat resistant up to 350°F / 176°C
- Safe to use, approved by the National Safety Foundation (NSF)
- Maintenance-free, no need for oiling or polishing
- The longer you use it, the better the color of the wood will be
- Cutting area and hanger designed for ease of use
Size: 35.6cm x 19cm
Lifetime Warranty for Molding • Cracks
About the Epicurean
All Epicurean products are manufactured exclusively in the United States. The natural fibrous wood that Epicurean cutting boards use is a specialty wood for a variety of practical functions with a history of more than 70 years. This wood has been considered the best wood for cutting boards in the commercial kitchen of the entire US population since the 1960s.
Founded in 2003 and distributed internationally, Epicurean products are currently available in 5000 stores in the United States and in more than 26 other countries.