The Epicurean Gourmet series of cutting boards are made of thicker and heavier wood than other Epicurean cutting boards, and feature a juice groove.
Fulfill your cooking passion and talent with this cutting board. Its thickness and weight will make you feel more confident and confident when slicing and chopping.
Juice grooves, or liquid ditches along the sides of the board, and a flat surface for placing ingredients, create a drier cutting area perfect for all your signature recipes.
The Gourmet series Epicurean cutting board uses 3/8 inch wood.
- 100% Made in USA
- Environmentally friendly materials: using wood with natural fibrous surfaces from cultivated forests.
- Dishwasher safe
- Knife friendly
- Heat resistant up to 350°F / 176°C
- Safe to use, approved by the National Safety Foundation (NSF)
- Maintenance-free, no need for oiling or polishing
- The longer you use it, the better the color of the wood will be
- Cutting area and hanger designed for ease of use
Size: 45.7 x 33cm
Lifetime Warranty for Molding • Cracks
About the Epicurean
All Epicurean products are manufactured exclusively in the United States. The natural fibrous wood that Epicurean cutting boards use is a specialty wood for a variety of practical functions with a history of more than 70 years. This wood has been considered the best wood for cutting boards in the commercial kitchen of the entire US population since the 1960s.
Founded in 2003 and distributed internationally, Epicurean products are currently available in 5000 stores in the United States and in more than 26 other countries.